sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013

STORYBIRD



Few days ago I did my first storybird book
Do you know what storybird is?
Storybird is a visual storytelling community where you can write stories, read stories and also share your own pictures for stories of people all around the world. 
I am completely excited with this new tool I have already learnt. I think it is a useful platform to encourage students to write and read. 
Children now a day need to learn how to write and read properly as we learnt some years ago. Nevertheless they need another motor to make them do it. 

I hardly believe that if you send a child to write a story as we did when we were young he will not probably do it. If he does it, he will do it with bad mood. But if you send a child to write a story in our story bird platform, he will do it much happier than ever. 

Another interesting thing is all the paintings you can use to decorate and contextualize your stories. They will give you also some ideas about the topic you want to write about. But you also need your imagination to write it on. 

When you finish your story you have the chance to get the book for a really cheap price. I am going to show you the book I did. I am very happy with the result. 






Many ideas came to me, while doing this post, that I can already do with children. I hope I could do it someday. 
Will you use this platform with your children?
If you need more information you can visit this link http://help.storybird.com/, and you can asnwer many other questions that may come to your mind. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario